Jet Pack disconnects
JANBLO47
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Jet Pack disconnected after a few minutes of use the second time I used it. Now won’t accept my password.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jet Pack disconnects
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I use my jetpack all the time so I know how important it is we get this to work. When this happened, did you receive an error message? Are other devices able to connect successfully?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JANBLO47
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got an error message when I tried to reconnect. It said invalid password, but it couldn't be invalid because I hadn't changed it.

I didn't try to connect other devices. Was just using my iPhone.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JANBL047, thanks for clarifying. That is definitely strange for you to see if you haven't changed the password. We're here to get this resolved. Is your device showing the correct password here > http://vz.to/2BTo4QH

You can also check here > http://vz.to/2BU4VOC

MarcusS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JANBLO47
Enthusiast - Level 2

Both places show, in red letters, the message: An unexpected error has occurred.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear this is persisting JANBLO47. Let's take a look at the account. Please respond to our private message.

JoeL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes