Jetpack Turning off and on
ghgghhjjjkkkopouytrtr

Would love for some help! I added a jetpack with unlimited data for my parents to use at their house. They use Verizon on their phones without a problem to stream Netflix, etc. When using the Jetpack, it continually stops and restarts. I initially thought it was a problem with the Jetpack, but I brought it to my house and it works perfectly. What could be causing it to not work properly at their house? Specifically with the Roku attached to their t.v.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jetpack Turning off and on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that you are having issues with your parent's jetpack. This is definitely not the experience that we want for you to have, and we will be glad to look into the issue to get it corrected. To confirm, how frequently do they use their devices to stream? Also, we would like to check the coverage in your area to see if there are any known service issues. What is your full address?DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
ghgghhjjjkkkopouytrtr

Thanks! It isn't a coverage issue. They have Verizon cell phones and use them without any issue to stream Netflix, YouTube, etc. They haven't been able to use the JetPack at all. It connects without issue, then after a few minutes, just shuts off and restarts. As I mentioned before, I brought it to my home to see if it was an issue with the JetPack, but it worked just fine at my house. We have had it for a week and not been able to use it. Do you think it could be the Roku somehow interfering? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for all of your efforts today and providing that information. With regard to the device connection is the only issue during the use with the ROKU device? Is there any updates that the ROKU may need to complete? Are you also using a fast internet service provider for your Wi-Fi connection?

JasperM_VZW

0 Likes