Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jetpack recall contract cancellation
ejneff101

I returned the recalled Ellipsis Jetpack and received a replacement. However, I still have a monthly bill for the recalled jetpack and a fresh repayment contract on its replacement.

How do I cancel the contract on the recalled device and receive credit for the months that I had paid for it on my new device?

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack recall contract cancellation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, I want to make sure that we get this resolved for you. I can take a look to see what happened with your jetpack and provide options. I have sent you a private message. -Amber

0 Likes
ejneff101

Thank you for your quick reply!  The link wasn't working however?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ejneff101 I'm sorry you did not get the Private message. I have sent you another. -Dolores

0 Likes
ejneff101

Status update - I managed to speak with a human being on this issue after spending an hour on hold. After ~45 minutes of conversation and being offered numerous options, I opted to cancel my (recalled) jetpack contract. $135 charge. However, the representative gave me a $67.50 credit. So, in theory, I came out $22.50 richer.

Present day - Verizon still hasn't cancelled my jetpack contract, charged me a late fee for my bill even though I have Autopay setup, and hasn't posted my $67.50 credit in my bill overview. And continues to charge me an activation fee for the replacement jetpack. What a fudging joke. This company is either completely incompetent, or highly trained to milk time and pennies from their customers. As soon as my contracts are up I will be seeking another provider. All I want is my normal monthly bill....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This does not sound like us at all. I would like to get this reviewed. I have sent you a private message. -Amber

0 Likes
Daniel5919

This sounds exactly like you Amber. You are doing the same thing to me and probably the other 2.5 million people who's jetpack was recalled and replaced.

0 Likes