Jetpack
DEBHUF81
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I cancel the charge for the Jetpack. I no longer want it.

Labels (1)
Re: Jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DEBHUF81,

We want you to love all of our equipment. I'm sorry to hear that you no longer want your Jetpack. I can review what options we have available for you. Allow me to gather some more information from you. What's the reason for wanting to cancel the Jetpack? Are you experiencing any issues with the device?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DEBHUF81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I no longer have a use for the Jetpack.

Debi Huff

On Thursday, March 15, 2018, 6:46:08 PM EDT, vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

Shop

Support

My Verizon

| |

Jetpack

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack - View the full discussion

DEBHUF81,

We want you to love all of our equipment. I'm sorry to hear that you no longer want your Jetpack. I can review what options we have available for you. Allow me to gather some more information from you. What's the reason for wanting to cancel the Jetpack? Are you experiencing any issues with the device?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Community

Start a new discussion in Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack by email or at Verizon Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone to cancel the line associated with the Jetpack. You can also visit a corporate store to cancel the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes