Just purchased mifi jetpack and cannot watch class lecture
galaxyfaraway2000

I just purchased the mifi jetpack specifically for the purpose of watching my class lectures, and no matter the settings or the location, it acts as though it is being throttled. I just purchased it! I have the entire amount of gigabytes I purchased. I am considering returning the item. Additionally, I was informed that through my corporate discount, the activation fee would be waived. It wasn't. I called in, and was told it was waived. I checked my bill a few days later. It still has not been waived. I am appalled at the lousy service. I am seriously considering returning because I do not want to throw away my hard-earned money.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just purchased mifi jetpack and cannot watch class lecture
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to watch your lectures Galaxyfaraway2000. I am sure we will figure out what is going on with your speeds. I also want to take a look at your account to see what is going on with your activation fee. I have sent you a private message so I can further help you.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes