Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
My Ellipsis Jet Pack
dorisrae

why won’t my Jet Pack stay connected to the internet, keeps dropping the  connection.​ Verizon certainly must have something better for the  Internet connection.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Ellipsis Jet Pack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to have service with us, dorisrae. We are here to help. When you lose connection is the device losing our signal? When did this first start happening? What zip code are you located at? How often do you lose connection? Do you have any other devices from us having the same issue?

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
blharri

Very dissatisfied with my Ellipsis Jet pack, it keeps dropping the internet connection.  This is the second jet pack I have had since I first purchased it in June of 2019.. The first one Support couldn't find anything wrong with but replaced it with a new one.  It does the same thing.  I never had this problem with the previous jetpack I had (model 890L).  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no, blharri! We are concerned to hear that you are having issues with your Jetpack, and we would love the opportunity to help you today. Can you please tell us a little more? What operating system are you using? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes