Never received replacement
nixonmobile

Due to the product recall, I returned my Jetpack on April 20. I received a reference number and was told I would receive a replacement in 6-8 weeks.  As of 8/1/21, I have not received the replacement device. No one at Verizon can tell me when I will receive the replacement. I was given a tracking number in June, and when I tracked it, it listed "check back next day" for a long time. Then the status changed to "returned." I have called Verizon multiple times without finding someone who can give me assistance.

My problem: I am required to work from home for my job for which I must have internet access. Not having this device has been a hardship. It has been a very difficult situation since April. I would happily purchase this service from another provider, however, because I am in a rural area, there are no other options available to me. I am at the mercy of Verizon and they do not care to resolve it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Never received replacement
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you have not received a replacement device, nixonmobile. I know how important that is when you work from home and I want to make sure that you contact the correct team to expedite the delivery of your replacement. What is the Jetpack model for the recall outlined in your post? -Antonio

0 Likes
Re: Never received replacement
nixonmobile

Elipsis.

0 Likes