New Ellipsis Jetpack seems to only accept one wireless device
bmasters621

I worked great for the TiVo which was the first thing I connected to it but subsequent wireless devices have failed to connect including iPad, iPhone, Chromecast, and Roku. Help! Don't make me crawl back to Mediacom to get internet.  It has been this way since it arrived a few days ago.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Ellipsis Jetpack seems to only accept one wireless device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmasters621, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and the last thing we want is to lose you as a customer. Let's work to together on getting you connected and you can start enjoying your service. Are you getting an error message when you try and connect? Have you change the original password on the Jetpack?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bmasters621

The Roku tries to connect to wireless network and then gives error code 014 and says to make sure wireless router is turned on and to check the password. The jetpack is on and the password is correct and yes it's the original password that it came with. The iPad looks like it has wireless internet but doesn't have enough bandwidth to do anything. I've solved that by using my iPhone as a hotspot but it's all pulling from the vzw Network so shouldn't make such a difference....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bmasters621

I appreciate these details. Does your TiVo continue to work properly? What happens if you disconnect the TiVo and attempt to connect one of the other devices?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bmasters621

Yes the TiVo worked great when it was the only thing on the jetpack and now that the TiVo is unplugged, the Roku works great being the only thing on the jetpack. Now how do I get multiple things to work on the jetpack?

0 Likes
bmasters621

Any more to offer on this or is saying that you can connect multiple devices just false advertising?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for getting back to us. If having the TiVo connected to the jetpack, is your cellular device able to connect to the jetpack?
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes