Trying to upgrade Ellipsis jetpack but...
NimbleBean
Enthusiast - Level 2

http://my.jetpack page does not load - EVER! and I also tried 192.168.1.1, but the Login name says 'admin' and I can't change it.  I put in the password from the jetpack, but it says login failed.  I am correctly entering the password!  So, I never can get to the user settings page. 

The jetpack is connected to the computer via usb, and the jetpack's wifi is on and discoverable.  Also tried the Jetpack Update Tool, but it says it cannot find the device, even though the device is connected, on and working fine.

So frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trying to upgrade Ellipsis jetpack but...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nimblebean, we are so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this for that software update. What should be easy can certainly become a challenge when those steps are not working for you. May I ask, is your computer Windows based or a Mac? If Windows based, do you know which software you currently have on the computer?

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
shesys

Did you try the url 192.168.1.1/webpst/store/   ?

0 Likes
shesys

We just upgraded about 40 manually and several of them we had to reseat the SIM card and/or use a paperclip to reset the jetpack (little white button next to the SIM card). Hope that helps.

0 Likes
NimbleBean
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just get a 404 - Page not found error when I try to get to 192.168.1.1/webpst/store/

0 Likes
NimbleBean
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Shesys.   Tried that, among many other things.  Have a replacement jetpack and SIM card and still can't update it (don't even get me started on why Verizon didn't send a replacement that was already updated!).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nimblebean, we are so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this for that software update. What should be easy can certainly become a challenge when those steps are not working for you. May I ask, is your computer Windows based or a Mac? If Windows based, do you know which software you currently have on the computer?

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes