Where Can I Find My Messages On The Ellipsis Jetpack Homepage?
SNSBEEZ

I want to know where to find the 2 messages located to the right of my message icon the my Ellipsis jetpack homepage. Will your answer on the community page? Thanks for your time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where Can I Find My Messages On The Ellipsis Jetpack Homepage?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

I do not believe you can access any text messages that are sent to your Jetpack from the admin page/homepage.  You can only access text messages from the control panel of the jetpack itself by navigating into the messages area.  Depending on your model you may not even be able to do that so text messaging on your line should be disabled.

We disable all text messaging on our Jetpacks.  There is no need for that feature with those and many other mobile broadband devices.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

I do not believe you can access any text messages that are sent to your Jetpack from the admin page/homepage.  You can only access text messages from the control panel of the jetpack itself by navigating into the messages area.  Depending on your model you may not even be able to do that so text messaging on your line should be disabled.

We disable all text messaging on our Jetpacks.  There is no need for that feature with those and many other mobile broadband devices.

0 Likes
SNSBEEZ

Thank you John your answer was complete and helpful.. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Likes
SNSBEEZ

Thank you John your answer was compete and helpful. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! Stephen & Sharon 

0 Likes

How do I disable my messages on jetpack?

@John_Getzke wrote:

0 Likes