Why does my MiFi 7730 randomly drop connections?
MJB266

Why does my MiFi 7730L randomly drop connections?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my MiFi 7730 randomly drop connections?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MJB266,

We know how important it is to maintain a reliable connection. You've come to the right place for help. What zip code does this happen in? Does this happen with all of the devices you connect to it? 

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MJB266

Zip code is 29127 and typically while I am using iPad.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 12:12 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying connected to your Hotspot device is very important, MJB266.  I checked the area, and we have several cell towers and no recent reports.  Do you know if this happens to other people or other devices at the same location?  What about if other devices are connected to the same MiFi7730 device?  Do they get dropped like the iPad?  Lastly, when it drops your connection, how is it dropping?  Is the MiFi7730 losing cellular signal, or is the iPad just disconnecting from the MiFI7730’s Wi-Fi network?

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes