Why is my wifi range short
ANDYL73

Why is my wifi range short

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my wifi range short
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have all my life events on my devices, ANDYL73, so I depend heavily on my WIFI. You've reached the right team. What range are you getting on the WIFI now, and what did it used to be? Which exact model device do you have?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANDYL73

I just got the ellipsis jetpack mhs900l on monday and it only reaches about 30 feet through my house I have read that its supposed to go about 100ft

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Walls and obstructions between the Jetpack and the device used can reduce the range of the signal.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's crucial to be able to connect to your jet pack in your home, ANDYL73. Ann154 is correct that certain obstructions (i.e. building materials, sources of interference, etc.) can affect the range you get. So we can provide the correct answer, we'd like to lift this up further. How does that sound?

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes