updating verizon jetpack MHS800L
C_C_DUNBAR

I am trying to update my jetpack and it seems to be impossible at this point. It will not connect to the verizon network, because it hasn't had the update, and I can not connect it to my PC through a USB cable. My PC just doesn't see it. I know there is a USB driver that needs to be installed for it to work, but it says I need to connect the Jetpack, which I can't! As far as I can tell, it is nothing more than a paper weight at this point. What am I supposed to do? Please help. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: updating verizon jetpack MHS800L
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with updating your jetpack C_C_DUNBAR. If you cant connect it with a USB cable or to our network, your last option is take the device to a corporate store for a hands on evaluation ans assistance with the update.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with updating your jetpack C_C_DUNBAR. If you cant connect it with a USB cable or to our network, your last option is take the device to a corporate store for a hands on evaluation ans assistance with the update.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
M_Six2001

If I can piggyback on this...I have the same Jetpack and the critical update has not been done. I downloaded the update tool to my Mac laptop and I can connect to the Jetpack wifi, but the update tool says it can't find the Jetpack. I know I'm connected via the wifi because I can bring up the Jetpack admin webpage by going to 192.168.1.1. 

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

M_Six2001

I certainly apologize that you're having trouble with the critical update. I can understand wanting to get this resolved. I found a link that writes out the steps for a Mac computer. Have you tried using these steps already?

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-ellipsis-jetpack-mhs800l-update/#instructions

Please keep us posted,

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes