Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
updating verizon jetpack MHS800L
C_C_DUNBAR

I am trying to update my jetpack and it seems to be impossible at this point. It will not connect to the verizon network, because it hasn't had the update, and I can not connect it to my PC through a USB cable. My PC just doesn't see it. I know there is a USB driver that needs to be installed for it to work, but it says I need to connect the Jetpack, which I can't! As far as I can tell, it is nothing more than a paper weight at this point. What am I supposed to do? Please help. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: updating verizon jetpack MHS800L
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you're having issues with updating your jetpack C_C_DUNBAR. If you cant connect it with a USB cable or to our network, your last option is take the device to a corporate store for a hands on evaluation ans assistance with the update.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you're having issues with updating your jetpack C_C_DUNBAR. If you cant connect it with a USB cable or to our network, your last option is take the device to a corporate store for a hands on evaluation ans assistance with the update.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
M_Six2001

If I can piggyback on this...I have the same Jetpack and the critical update has not been done. I downloaded the update tool to my Mac laptop and I can connect to the Jetpack wifi, but the update tool says it can't find the Jetpack. I know I'm connected via the wifi because I can bring up the Jetpack admin webpage by going to 192.168.1.1. 

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

M_Six2001

I certainly apologize that you're having trouble with the critical update. I can understand wanting to get this resolved. I found a link that writes out the steps for a Mac computer. Have you tried using these steps already?

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-ellipsis-jetpack-mhs800l-update/#instructions

Please keep us posted,

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes