Adobe Flash
StrongLady

I just purchased the Ellipsis 10 and started to go on websites to explore. I came across a block for some of them because the website said I needed to install Adobe Flash Player. So, I went to Google Play and installed Adobe Flash. This did not help me access those blocked websites, as they still prompted me to install a Flash Player or I get an error message saying that this device does not support it. Can someone please help me? I need to find a way to use adobe on some of the websites. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Adobe Flash
snow777

hi

Adobe Flash is  no longer  supported   on  android  they  drop  that on  android  4.1  i think    and it  been  that  way  since android  4.1  and  up   

0 Likes
StrongLady

Thank you. Do you know if there is a compatible thing that I could use to access the websites that need a flash player?

0 Likes
snow777

yes  you  can  uesd  photon flash  player & bowser    from the  good play  store    has far has i no  there is  nothing supported    for  adobe  flash   for  google  chorme   has the  support  has been  drop  for  adobe  flash

0 Likes