Am I Able To Change The IP Address Of My Tablet?
RICRAM3

I need to change the lan ip address scheme the tablet gives out when used as a hotspot. Does anyone know how this can be done?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: change the lan ip address scheme used by hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RICRAM3-

I love using my tablet as a mobile hotspot, especially while traveling to avoid any hefty Wifi fees. I want to make sure that I am setting the right expectations, the lan ip address cannot be altered on your tablet. Is there a reason you were looking to alter the ip address?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: change the lan ip address scheme used by hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RICRAM3-

I love using my tablet as a mobile hotspot, especially while traveling to avoid any hefty Wifi fees. I want to make sure that I am setting the right expectations, the lan ip address cannot be altered on your tablet. Is there a reason you were looking to alter the ip address?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes