Are you happy with the quality of the pictures your tablet takes?
Srsuskie

I just took my first picture with my Ellipsis 8 and it does not seem to be as clear as my cellphone.  How do your pictures look?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Are you happy with the quality of the pictures your tablet takes?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The rear-facing camera on the Ellipsis 8 is 5 MP; the "selfie" front camera is only 1.3 MP.  Odds are good your smartphone is much higher than that - even the "low end" phones from a couple of years ago start with an 8 MP camera, and if you have a newer model it's likely upwards of 10 MP....that's why the pics are sharper and better with your phone.

What phone do you have?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love taking pictures too Srsuskie. Are you able to place an attachment on this thread so I may review the picture? Also does this happen with every picture? Are you taking a front facing picture and rear?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The rear-facing camera on the Ellipsis 8 is 5 MP; the "selfie" front camera is only 1.3 MP.  Odds are good your smartphone is much higher than that - even the "low end" phones from a couple of years ago start with an 8 MP camera, and if you have a newer model it's likely upwards of 10 MP....that's why the pics are sharper and better with your phone.

What phone do you have?

0 Likes