Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Are you happy with the quality of the pictures your tablet takes?
Srsuskie

I just took my first picture with my Ellipsis 8 and it does not seem to be as clear as my cellphone.  How do your pictures look?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Are you happy with the quality of the pictures your tablet takes?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The rear-facing camera on the Ellipsis 8 is 5 MP; the "selfie" front camera is only 1.3 MP.  Odds are good your smartphone is much higher than that - even the "low end" phones from a couple of years ago start with an 8 MP camera, and if you have a newer model it's likely upwards of 10 MP....that's why the pics are sharper and better with your phone.

What phone do you have?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I love taking pictures too Srsuskie. Are you able to place an attachment on this thread so I may review the picture? Also does this happen with every picture? Are you taking a front facing picture and rear?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The rear-facing camera on the Ellipsis 8 is 5 MP; the "selfie" front camera is only 1.3 MP.  Odds are good your smartphone is much higher than that - even the "low end" phones from a couple of years ago start with an 8 MP camera, and if you have a newer model it's likely upwards of 10 MP....that's why the pics are sharper and better with your phone.

What phone do you have?

0 Likes