Bluetooth keyboard pairs with Ellipsis 8 but doesn't work
prosoche
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Bluetooth Motorola Keyboard (KZ500 v122) that pairs with my Ellipsis 8 but it doesn't work otherwise. It works fine with my Motorola Droid Maxx. Does anyone have any solutions for this issue?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth keyboard pairs with Ellipsis 8 but doesn't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Prosoche, we appreciate you reaching out to us in regards to your concerns. I know the importance of making sure your accessories work properly so let’s see what’s going on. Has this keyboard every worked with device? Have you tired to unpair and pair it again? Is the software the most recent  on your keyboard?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
prosoche
Enthusiast - Level 1

This keyboard has always paired with the ellipsis but it has never worked.

Yes, I have unpaired and re-paired the devices and still no good. I have

reset the keyboard back to its factory settings and still no good. The

keyboard did not come with software and I could find nothing online about

any way to update it so I have no idea if the software is the most recent

version.

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Prosoche, thanks so much for contacting us back. Let’s pick up from where we left off. I personally had the same issue with a Bluetooth keyboard and a tablet however the issue came to be the keyboard itself.  As you have done some great steps thus far and have done 95% of the troubleshooting already. Was this a keyboard purchased through us? Do you have any other tablets to try it on?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes