Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bluetooth pairing
_RK

I had to do a factory reset on my ellipsis8 and now I cannot pair the Zagg folio keyboard with the tablet

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth pairing
_RK

I over looked the fact that I had to press the fn key and the bluetooth key at the same time to make the Folio keyboard visible to the Ellipsis tablet.

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth pairing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

_RK, Good morning to you! Being able to sync your Zagg Folio keyboard with your Ellipsis 8 Tablet  is a very urgent matter and we'd like to help. While investigating this issue, I accessed Zagg's website as a resource. You're able to view helpful information to assist you at: http://bit.ly/2wqYorp. The Zagg Corporation also offers One on One Live Chat if needed Monday - Saturday, 7 am - 7 pm Mountain Time. Zagg can also be reached by phone, toll free at 1-800-700-9244(ZAGG). Please let me know if this answers your question.

RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes