Bluetooth won't work
dld226

I purchased my ellipsis 8 a week ago and have been using bluetooth. For some reason my bluetooth will not turn on now. I switch bluetooth on and after a few seconds it switches right back off. Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth won't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dld226, bluetooth is a great feature and we would want you to be able to ultitlize it. Let's work together to get the bluetooth working. When did this start? Did you download any application recently?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dld226

Thanks for the fast response. I have not downloaded any apps since the day I got my tablet. The problem started last night however I was low on battery so wasn't sure if that was it or not. Now that my tablet charged it still won't work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dld226 We want you to enjoy you Ellipsis 8. Let’s get things running normal again. What software version do you have? http://spr.ly/6580BzNuk If update available please update. http://spr.ly/6581BzNuZ Is the behavior the same that it was when it had low power?  Does your Bluetooth work with other devices? Please Power Cycle your tablet (turn off and power back on).

JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dld226

It would previously connect to my android turbo and the keyboard, but then

it suddenly stopped. This morning I went to use the Ellipsis, but now it

won't even turn on. The battery is charged, because I've had it plugged in

for an hour now. Maybe the tablet is defective?

On Oct 4, 2015 9:24 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
dld226

Just a follow up, since my tablet was under warranty, i took it back to the

verizon store i purchased it from, and they couldn't figure out what was

wrong with it either, so they got me a new one. Hopefully this one works

for me.

Sorry, but it looks like there is no answer for what my problem was.

Thanks to verizon support for trying to help out!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dld226 All is well that ends well. We are always available to help. Glad you got a solution. Sounds like the problem was a device issue after all. We are here for you when you need us. Here are some other ways you can also get support http://spr.ly/6583BMXaD
JoelR_VZW

0 Likes