Can I download Flash on my Ellipsis 7?
striker1911

what flash player do i download for my ellipsis 7. im having problems watching videos on facebook.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: flash player
AZSALUKI
Legend

flash player will run on your tablet or phone. however, it will likely only run with the dolphin browser. it won't run in the fb app (as far as i know). if you install dolphin browser and install flash player (it's not in the play store and you  have to find it yourself) and enable flash player in the dolphin settings, then it will play flash videos. this method has always worked on all of my phones/tablets. in short, use facebook via dolphin browser if you want to be able to view all videos. the facebook app won't work for flash videos.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

flash stopped being supported on devices with Jelly Bean or higher

0 Likes
sleepycap2
Contributor - Level 1

I am not a tech pro but i remember apple series like iPhone and mac book were able to allow video play on the device without flash player.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

The latest 4.0 flash player from Adobe.  You are on your own finding a browser that supports the plugin.

Not applicable

Tidbits wrote:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

The latest 4.0 flash player from Adobe.  You are on your own finding a browser that supports the plugin.

of course  trying to use flash on his device it might act wonky or make his device act wonky. Dolphin supposedly supports flash but when I used it I couldn't get flash to work properly a lot of the time. on my previous phone. Haven't tried installing flash on my new phone yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You should definitely not encounter any problems while trying to watch videos striker1911, we're here to help you get back to enjoy your tablet again. Do you get an error message when you try to watch videos on Facebook? Have tried downloading Youtube and viewing videos there?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
striker1911

YouTube is fine some Facebook videos say I need Adobe Flash Playerit also says my system will not support Adobe Flash Player

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Dolphin Browser still supports Flash. Above someone sent a link out for the latest version of Flash.

AZSALUKI
Legend

flash player will run on your tablet or phone. however, it will likely only run with the dolphin browser. it won't run in the fb app (as far as i know). if you install dolphin browser and install flash player (it's not in the play store and you  have to find it yourself) and enable flash player in the dolphin settings, then it will play flash videos. this method has always worked on all of my phones/tablets. in short, use facebook via dolphin browser if you want to be able to view all videos. the facebook app won't work for flash videos.

0 Likes
striker1911

thank you very much

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

0 Likes