Can I use my Ellipsis 7 in Europe?
Dunelander

I want to use my Ellipsis 7 in Europe. Reason: using the GPS extensively on the larger Ellipsis 7 tablet screen in much better than on a smaller smartphone screen. It's essential in this day and age to find your way using Google Maps, but cell capability is required when (and most often) WiFi is not available. That means changing my SIM card to one of the European wireless companies (3, O2, Meteor, Vodaphone, etc.) and using GSM technology instead of CDMA. Is this possible on an Ellipsis 7?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ellipsis 7 in europe
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only cellular frequency available on the Ellipsis 7 tablet is the 700 MHz frequency band 13. This is incompatible with any of the European cellular networks. Verizon Ellipsis 7 4G LTE

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only cellular frequency available on the Ellipsis 7 tablet is the 700 MHz frequency band 13. This is incompatible with any of the European cellular networks. Verizon Ellipsis 7 4G LTE

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dunelander

Thanks for the quick and concise response. It left no questions remaining. Job well done!

0 Likes