Can not access email
lazydogdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since this last update I am unable to access my email, updates of my programs stop and the whole tablet crawls in speed. After it updated, it said no sim detected, but after I rebooted it was fine. Can someone give me some suggestions to fix these issues. Tablet pretty worthless as it currently is.

0 Likes
Re: Can not access email
sleepy3103
Enthusiast - Level 2

What tablet do you have and what Did it update to? Does it have a removable battery?

0 Likes
lazydogdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Won't even let me reply thru tablet, doing it from computer.

Model is QTAQZ3  Ellipsis 8

updated to QZ3_31F40

no access to battery...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you loving your device lazydogdaddy. Having issues is never fun. Let’s get this back up and running optimally for you. Are other apps working on your tablet? Does this happen both when on cellular data and wifi? What errors do you get?
NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lazydogdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

with both cellular and wi-find I am having problems.  updates try but don't complete. had to stop and start a couple because they would reach a point and stop.  can not get on face book, partially loads then stops.  have 15 updates can't do. few items I have tried seem to work although it takes a long time to have them completely open up. could I have a damaged or partially damaged Sim card that caused this. all I know is this upgrade was not good for me and will have to rely on my phone and Kindle more since this not a usable tablet.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets try to get your tablet up and working again,lazydogdaddy. Please go to Settings - Apps - scroll over to All at the top. Then scroll down to Google Play Store - Uninstall updates then re install the updates. Then please turn off the tablet and turn the tablet back on. Please try to update your applications in Google Play Store. Keep us posted. 

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lazydogdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Uninstaller google store updates. can find no where where to install the updates again, but have 19 updates needed, Google, Google +, Google docs, Google sheets, and Google slides. none of these will update either. not happy at all at this moment!

0 Likes
lazydogdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

when I powered my tablet back up this morning, Google play store has updated on it's own. still can not update any program, and still no email access.

alysonj
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issues. Getting very frustrated

0 Likes
alysonj
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended resetting to factory settings & redownloading some of my apps, so far so good. Unfortunately I also need to add all my pictures again, I must have taken out my SD Card..

0 Likes