Can't Connect To WiFi On Ellipsis 8.
GreenBeret
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't connect to my wifi on my Ellipsis 8.   I verified my password both by checking my Netgear Router settings and also verifying the password on my Turbo 2 smartphone.   All I get is WiFi Connection Failure.  

0 Likes
Re: Can't Connect To WiFi On Ellipsis 8.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, GreenBeret. The connection of your Ellipsis 8 to wifi is important to us as well. To clarify, what happens when the existing connection is forgotten entirely? http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-122242/

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARGUE29

I have this same issue.  Restarted in Safe mode but no luck.  it just says "obtaining" IP address.  I have other products that have no problem connecting with this network.  I've hit "forget network" and that does no good.  The funny thing is it will connect to my iPhone.  I've owned this for the last 5 months with no luck in getting it to connect.  Very frustrating!

0 Likes
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

MARGUE29, that's quite strange! We want to ensure that you're able to use your device to connect to WiFi! Are you able to connect to other traditional WiFi networks, or only your iPhone? Have you tried resetting the router for your WiFi connection as well?

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes