Can you print from an Ellipsis 8 tablet?
SBR-2015

Can you print from my Ellipsis 8 tablet?? If so how do you install printer on my wireless network and install printer software??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can you print from my Ellipsis 8 tablet?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, you can print from the Ellipsis 8...as long as the printer is a wireless printer, and both the tablet and the printer are on the same wireless network.  The printer should have instructions for wireless setup.  There may also be an app for connecting your phone or tablet (I have an Epson wireless printer and it has an associated Epson Print app for iPhones and Android that you can download from the Playstore or iTunes).  Google cloud print is another option - once the printer is on the same wireless network and you have a printer app installed on the tablet, the two should find each other.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, you can print from the Ellipsis 8...as long as the printer is a wireless printer, and both the tablet and the printer are on the same wireless network.  The printer should have instructions for wireless setup.  There may also be an app for connecting your phone or tablet (I have an Epson wireless printer and it has an associated Epson Print app for iPhones and Android that you can download from the Playstore or iTunes).  Google cloud print is another option - once the printer is on the same wireless network and you have a printer app installed on the tablet, the two should find each other.

0 Likes
SBR-2015

Thanks for responding. I will try your suggestions.

0 Likes