Cheap Paperweight
_FloppyEarRacing

Received as a "free" device when moved my services.

Literally watch it reboot on it's own. If I had a dime for every-time it has rebooted on it's own, I could pay off all my Verizon services for the next two years.

1. safe mode, still happens
  2. factory reset, still happens
  3. Even took it to the local store, showed the sales rep who conned me into this, IT DID IT FOR HIM TWICE.
  4. sent it in for repair, came back two days later, saying "found nothing wrong", they just re-imaged it.
  5. now the SIM card doesn't even work.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF ELECTRONIC CRAP OF ALL TIME.

if you want to make me a Happy Customer, Verizon, take this piece of crap away from me.

What's sad is I run a support desk for a company, the support I get from Verizon is SHAMEFUL.

0 Likes
Re: Cheap Paperweight
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If it were me, I would take a video of it happening and mail that on disc to the repair company and just keep doing that until they fix it. Or take it into Verizon corporate store and show them. That's only possible if it is happening over and over though.

0 Likes
_FloppyEarRacing

I actually did take it to the corporate store and the Customer Service Rep watched it reboot on him twice.

That's when he created the Work Order to have it shipped in for service.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'd just keep having them ship it back. If it's a paperweight you won't be missing it.

0 Likes
_FloppyEarRacing

I'm sorry - this is Ms. Stephen - that's you're answer to our problem...just keep shipping it back?  Do you actually work for Verizon?  Is this the high level of customer service being taught...really sad.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You'll know if a Verizon Rep responds, it will be clearly noticeable by their name and fluffy response.

0 Likes
Martyvz
Enthusiast - Level 2

This device is total crap. I got one about 2 months ago. Took it back to verizon and had it removed from my account. Do yourself a favor and get rid of the ellipsis pos.

0 Likes