Does the Ellipsis 8 tablet have MHL on the USB port?
Iceman218

I have an Ellipsis 8 and want to use it to cable connect high quality Amazon Prime Video to my HDMI TV.  I believe I need MHL on the tablet to use the available adapters.  Does the Ellipsis 8 have MHL on the USB port?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does the Ellipsis 8 tablet have MHL on the USB port
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Iceman218,

You've come to the right place for answers! This tablet does not have a MHL port.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Iceman218, you have excellent questions. This device has a Micro USB Connector.

For more device support, click http://vz.to/1kDL3MI

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Iceman218

But my question was for MHL, not micro USB. Does the ellipses 8 have MHL? MHL is important for video use to an HDMI TV and I do not see anywhere if the Ellipsis 8 has it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Iceman218,

You've come to the right place for answers! This tablet does not have a MHL port.

JohnB_VZW