E, Ellipsis8 has very low volume
Ashleysgram
0 Likes
Re: E, Ellipsis8 has very low volume
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Ashleysgram,

We wanto you to be bale to hear everything on your tablet. Let's look a little bit further into this. How long has volume been low? Did anything change on your tablet before this began (software updates or new apps downloaded)? Is it softer in specific a app or all of them?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gensprt

I just purchased an ellipsis 8 and it also has poor volume?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new tablet, gensprt! We want you to be able to fully enjoy it. Has this been an issue since you purchase the tablet? Do you have a case on the device? If so, please remove and retest.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gensprt

No case, volume controls has very narrow range, any way to fix??

jmjenkins

On Jan 7, 2016 7:38 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gensprt,

Thanks for the details. We definitely want to make sure your device is working as it should. Currently there are no known issues similar to what is being described so we'll want to do some more digging. Has the audio been like this since you have received it or is this a new concern?

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gensprt

New out of box!!

jmjenkins

On Jan 9, 2016 8:30 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gensprt,

We know you want to get the most out of your tablet. I use my tablet for music and movies so the sound is important to me as well. Just to make sure is there no volume coming from the tablet? Is it fading in and out or is it just not as loud as you would expect it to be?
JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
gensprt

Not as loud as I would expect it to be!!!

jmjenkins

On Jan 11, 2016 9:00 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes