Elipsis issue
hammer300md

Did Verizon start a give away program in order to sell dissatisfied customer over priced replacements? I am going to call Tech Support and send in my tablet for the software upgrade. If this does not work I am going to get a Wifi only tablet and let the contract run out. This sure feels like a scam to me.

0 Likes
Re: Elipsis issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clearly there's a wireless concern that warrants our immediate attention hammer300md! May I ask what tablet concern do you have that we can help with? We want to make sure that you are able to enjoy your wireless service for the duration of your contract.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

They have the Verizon Elipsis 7 tablet given the name of this is Elipsis Issue. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
hammer300md

I am disatified with the Verizon Elipsis 7. I was given a defective tablet which I have to send back to the manufacturer to get repaired. Before I decided to do this I tried to upgrade my device. I spent 2 hours in chat with a Verizon Customer service rep. only to find that I am not eligible for an upgrade until sometime in 2015. It's a free tablet you are not recouping the value for it by collecting monthly payments for it. I should qualify for the upgrade price for any tablet for which you offer this promotion. since it increases the amount of my monthly bill. Why do I have to pay the full price, which in some cases is almost $100.00 more. You even get this wonderful tablet back in the deal in exchange. Don't you guys have a program for us poor saps who fell for the "free" Elipsis 7 promotion?

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

hammer300md, Verizon does not have Customer Service chats, they have Sales Department chats. If you bought it free the first time you got a 2-year contract on it so therefore you aren't upgrade eligible yet.

0 Likes
hammer300md

It was a chat sales, or otherwise. The free tablet was defective. I was wondering if verizon knew that it was. To their credit l called them and they paid to send it back to the manufacturers for repair. When it comes back l'll give to a relative for the duration of the contract. I've already purchased another one.

0 Likes