Ellipse 7 stuck at powered by android screen
Rob_Boleyn

Been having weird issues with this tablet for a few weeks.  Today, it rebooted itself and only got as far the powered by android screen. I've tried holding the power button till it reboots, same thing.  Tried powering up with the boot loader (power button plus volume button) and still same thing.

Running out of ideas on how to fix this one.  Any suggestions?  A call to tech support has landed just it needs to go to advanced tech support, and I've been waiting on that call back an hour now.

0 Likes
Re: Ellipse 7 stuck at powered by android screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rob.Boleyn,

Sorry to hear the device has an incomplete power up! What specifically were you doing when the device first rebooted itself? You wrote that you had been having weird issues with it for a few weeks leading up to it doing this. What sort of things were happening? I see that you were unsuccessful in using the boot loader. When you simultaneously pressed and held the Volume down button Power button until "Welcome" appeared then released what occured? Did it bring up the menu or just go to the Android screen?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Rob_Boleyn

Originally got this resolved and it was booting for a while, but now it's back to the same thing.  Boots up to the android screen and stops.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rob-

Let's bring your tablet back to life.  What are you doing on your tablet when it boots up to Android screen?  Does your tablet have any physical damage?  Any recent changes to the tablet?  Keep us posted so we can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rob_Boleyn

If I hold the power button for 10 seconds, it boots to the "powered by android screen" until it runs out of power.... Hold the power button it will reset.

There is no physical damage.  I've not used the tablet in about a month because it was booting "weird" before, where it would do this for a while then finally boot.

Messing with the sim card (removing it entirely) sometimes I can get the tablet to boot up, but then if it resets it does this yet again.

0 Likes