Ellipse 8
Mansized911

Why and how can I access my ellipse 8 one says I need the sims lock code how do I get that and the other has totally been remotely wiped I think and I m th only owner so who o I get all my info photos etc back

0 Likes
Re: Ellipse 8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Mansized911

I want to ensure you're able to fully use your Ellipsis 8 tablet device.  Let's see what's going on.

So that I can further assist, please provide more details.  How many tablets are experiencing problems?  Has the device worked in the past?  At what point did you get the SIM Lock error message?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It feels really bad to be locked out of a device. We want to make sure that you can use the tablet. If its a sim card lock, please try removing and reinserting the sim. Please tell us if it is asking for a PUK code to unlock it. This will let us know exactly the problem. As far as getting your information, you could take the sim out and back it up with wifi or plugging into a pc. No need to worry about the information. We have to get you connected again though.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SinDaddy69

Try using 1111 as the code. If you get in make sure to change the code to something you won't forget.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes