Ellipsis 10 HD Stylus or Digital Pen
phoneuser1818
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got this tablet on a free promotion years ago, and it's been collecting dust.  Now, I found the digital planner community and want to use this tablet for my planner, journaling, and coloring.  I've watched loads of digital art and planner videos and joined several groups.  Of course, few have heard of this tablet and no one uses it in these communities.  The iPad seems to be the most user friendly for what I want to do, but I am not a fan of Apple products, plus they are prohibitively expensive.

I've tried several styli.  Only the rubber-tipped styli seem to work.  That type of wide tip does not work with my writing or coloring.  I've checked other boards and the user manual and found nothing on this topic.  

Is there a digital pen or fine-tipped stylus I can use with this tablet?   

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 10 HD Stylus or Digital Pen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No, there isn't unfortunately. I work on comics from time to time via digital art. I would encourage you to look into third party devices, such as, XP-Pen, Huion, or etc. They are much more affordable and very professional. iPad's are great but can tend to reach outside of most peoples budgets. Hopefully this information helps. TaylorH_VZW

Re: Ellipsis 10 HD Stylus or Digital Pen
phoneuser1818
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks so much for responding.  Helps greatly!

0 Likes