Ellipsis 10 slow on wifi
rsknapp

My new Ellipsis 10 is slow on wifi to the point of being unusable. A Note 4, desktop, and laptop have no problems on the same wifi. The Ellipsis 10 is OK on 4G. It is just wifi that crawls. I need a fix for this issue quick or the E10 is going back.j

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 10 slow on wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having Wi-Fi working correctly is crucial. Have you tried testing your tablet in airplane mode with Wi-Fi turned on?

NoahS_VZW 

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rsknapp

At this point, the Ellipsis 10 is exchanged for a Tab S3.  I did a factory reset on the E10 declining to set up gmail, google, don't send data to Google, no apps, etc.  The idea was a bare bones minimal machine.  Wifi worked, but was still very slow.  I have three other devices on the same wifi (desktop, notebook, Note 4) and all are blazing.  Either the E10 was defective in some way or it is just under powered.  I could never get it to connect to xfinity wifi even though the other devices connect in a second or two.  I like the S3 much better.  It is fast.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rsknapp,

We are sorry to hear that the Ellipsis 10 was not working to your expectations. We are however, glad to see that the exchange to the Samsung galaxy Tab S3 is working fast on your Wi-Fi network. Should you have any additional concerns we are always here to help.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes