Ellipsis 10
KaydeeH

I bought the Ellipsis 10 on Christmas Eve and used it for a few hours last night. Today I turned it on but the screen remained black. I know it is coming on because the volume buttons beep when I pushed them.  Any suggestions? Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@KaydeeH

It’s important to me that you have a good, working and newly purchased tablet to use.  I’m sorry that you’re experiencing problems with your new tablet.  I’d love to help.

If you can think back, do you remember what you were doing on the tablet just prior to it powering off when this happened?  Had you downloaded any new applications?  Please try soft resetting the device by pressing and holding the Power button for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.  Keep me posted with your results.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KaydeeH

Thanks. I tried powering on/off numerous times. It was returned to Verizon earlier today.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@KaydeeH

Thanks for keeping me posted.  I’m glad you were able to return the device.  Were you able to exchange it for another tablet?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes