Ellipsis 7 Emails deleting
M_Young

Can someone tell me how I get my Ellipsis 7 tablet to stop deleting my emails?  Once they are received I can load more messages but when I shut down email and restart it they are deleted.  Only about 20-25 are ever kept on the restart.  The exact same thing happens on my Samsung Stratosphere 2.  My Droids never erase anything until I do.

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 7 Emails deleting
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is likely a setting within the email application for your account. It is usually called "delete from server" or something like that.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi M_Young

If you are still experiencing this issue, would you please tell us what type of email you are using (Gmail, Yahoo, Email exchange, etc) and how it is set up?

0 Likes
M_Young

It's setup through the basic email program on the tablet and it's my normal email through Verizon.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi M_Young

We were not able to reproduce your experience, but please check this setting on your all of your mobile devices.

Sync Options

1) When you are in your Verizon.net email view, select the three squares in the top right corner for Settings

2) Under General, select your email address

3) Select Incoming settings

4) Next to Delete email from server, select Never

0 Likes