Ellipsis 7 & Verizon Cloud
slr1226

I upgraded my cell phone to a Droid smartphone this month. I got a More Everything plan with my two children and wife who also just got smartphones. With a More Everything plan comes 25GB Verizon Cloud storage. After I upgraded the Droid I opened a Verizon Cloud account and started backing up no problem. Then I bought/got an Ellipsis 7 tablet on the More Everything Plan. I tried to open a Verizon Cloud account with the Ellipsis 7, but got a message about "activating" it or something like that.  I'm not sure if I'm having problems or I just don't understand how the More Everything 25GB Verizon Cloud works. I'm having troubles with establishing a Verizon Cloud for the Ellipsis 7. So I have questions.

Is the 25GB for each of the family smart phones and for the Ellipsis collectively or individually?

In other words do each device get their own Verizon Cloud 25GB account?

Or do we only get one Verizon Cloud 25GB account and have to share?

If the Ellipsis 7 can have it's own separate Verizon Cloud 25GB account how is that done? I've down loaded the app. to the tablet and started to go through the setup screens. However, as I wrote above, it said something about activating it.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ellipsis 7 & Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great news, slr1226! Verizon Cloud is available on the tablet. Additionally the 25GB of free storage is per line. We can certainly take a look into the issue with activating it on the tablet. It sounds to me that it is a provisioning issue which is a simple fix. We would need to add the feature on the line so that it can activate. I just sent you a follow request. Please follow back and send me this information in a private message so that I can assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 7 & Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great news, slr1226! Verizon Cloud is available on the tablet. Additionally the 25GB of free storage is per line. We can certainly take a look into the issue with activating it on the tablet. It sounds to me that it is a provisioning issue which is a simple fix. We would need to add the feature on the line so that it can activate. I just sent you a follow request. Please follow back and send me this information in a private message so that I can assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes