Ellipsis 7 stuck at powered by Android
Crimini77

Title says it all. Won't shut off and stay off, won't continue past this screen. Won't pull up Safe Mode. Won't pull up hard reset. Does not reach Verizon Logo. Sudden unexplained occurrence. I have not done anything like root, just an average user.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ellipsis 7 stuck at powered by Android
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying those steps, Crimini77!

Seeing that you have tried the neccessary troubleshooting steps, I would like to look into replacement options.  Please send me a Direct Message so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow Crimini77,

This is quite bizarre for sure. I appreciate all that you have tried as well. Please try to do the Alternate Method for the Hard Reset given in this link: http://vz.to/1o78o0f. Keep us posted with your testing and results. Thanks!

Erin W

0 Likes
Crimini77

Thanks for the reply. I had already tried this, although the tablet would not stay fully powered off in order to follow the steps. (Thats what I meant by won't shut off and stay off.) No matter what I do, it winds up as shown in the image. I let

the batter die to shut it off, then tried the power + vol down, and it went right back to this.

tablet.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying those steps, Crimini77!

Seeing that you have tried the neccessary troubleshooting steps, I would like to look into replacement options.  Please send me a Direct Message so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message   and  AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
Crimini77

Thank you. In the meantime I have already gone to the local store and a warrantee replacement is being shipped. Thanks again.

0 Likes