Ellipsis 7 won't respond at all
pj6789
Enthusiast - Level 1

My tablet has been in an endless, useless non responding loop. Tablet would turn on and it would work for 5 mins then freeze and start saying all the apps are not responsive, all system non responsive. Last night I decided to do a hard reset by holding power and vol. up buttons down simultaneously for 3 seconds while being plugged in, then some Chinese characters appeared on the screen, I did't understand what it said so I moved the volume buttons down then it went into start mode, started going, asked me to choose a language, my google account, etc. Then while it was doing all this, it froze again so I pressed down the power button again to restart, it went away turned black and now won't turn on no matter what I do. I tried hard reset again by holding buttons and nothing, I left it charging for the entire night and nothing happens. What can I do now with this piece of garbage?

Re: Ellipsis 7 won't respond at all
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
pj6789,

Having a properly working tablet now a days is a must! It is alarming to see you have been having this issue with yours. Do you know if your tablet is still under it's one year manufacture warranty? If not, do you have any extended coverage/insurance? Is there any physical damage to the tablet?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pj6789
Enthusiast - Level 1

The tablet is over a year old, there's no extended warranty nor any damage to it. This problem of freezing and not starting has happened many times during the year and half I've had the tablet but this time nothing I do works to fix it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That sounds very upsetting. What kind of tablet do you have? You stated that it is no longer under warranty, do you have insurance?

DeannaL_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ms56
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there any thing else we can do to get it to start? I have been having the same problem, one thing I love my tablet. Please help me, I am lost without it. By the way mine will not start when I push my start button sometimes just for a few hours and most times for days. Am I doing something wrong? It is very disappointing and frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to get you back to business on your tablet as I understand its importance to you, ms56. Does the tablet respond when connected to the charger? How long have you had the device? Any new apps or updates installed?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes