Ellipsis 7 wont turn on
lorilaney

Can someone please tell me how to get my ellipsis 7 to turn back on.? For whatever reason its not power on for nothing. I have tried volume up + power, volume down + power, the bottom of the volume down + power,  I have tried it plugged in and not plugged in. It won't respond at all except for when I plug it in it shows 100% charged.

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 7 wont turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lorilaney, I'm truly sorry to learn that your Ellipsis 7 is not powering on. Let's get your tablet working again. At times the tablet battery could be completely drained even when showing 100% when plugged in. In this case, it may need to be plugged in to the charger for quite some time (approximately 15 minutes) before you power it on.  

Also, you mentioned various button patterns tried; I want to confirm that simultaneously holding the power button and the down volume button for about 10 seconds should prompt the Welcome screen to appear.

If none of these options prove successful to power it on; can you please attempt to charge the device using another charger and/or outlet? 

TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lorilaney

Still won't turn on. It actually showed 98% charged before now it says 100%.

0 Likes
lorilaney

Thank you for the suggestion though. Is there anything else I can try?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the troubleshooting efforts, lorilaney. Seeing that the tablet is 100% charges, please press and hold on the Power Button for 30 seconds or until the tablet powers ON.

Another method to power ON the tablet is to hold the Volume Up, Volume Down and Power Buttons at the same time. After 20 seconds, let go of the Volume Up button and continue holding the Volume Down and Power Button. After another 20 seconds, let go of the Volume Down button and continue holding the Power Button for an extra 20 seconds until the tablet powers. ON.

VictorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lorilaney

Thanks again but unfortunately it still doesn't power on. Is there anything else I can try?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sad that those steps did not help power the tablet on, lorilaney. We want to help in any way we can. If your tablet is still under its 1 year warranty and has no damage, then we can help with repairing the device itself. 

If your tablet it is 1 year old or less, then please respond to the Private Message we sent you.

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lorilaney

No it is not under warranty anymore. Can u give me anymore tips to get it

back on.?

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018, 6:07 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lorilaney, 

I would be lost without my tablet. We appreciate all the steps you have taken to attempt to fix this tablet. We have tried all options to get this to turn on for you. Since it is no longer under warranty, do you know if you have insurance? Have you thought about replacement options?

Jenelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lorilaney

No, I bought the tablet from someone else.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018, 2:10 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes