Ellipsis 8 won't hold charge
beccam35

For the last few days I have noticed that my Ellipsis 8 won't hold a charge for even a day. Take yesterday into today for example. It was dead Monday night, again, so I plugged it in to charge when I went to bed. When I got up on Tuesday morning I unplugged it and turned it on about 10:30 am. After it booted up and everything it said the battery should last 1 day 6 hrs when I looked in settings. I didn't even use it yesterday because I wanted to see what would happen with the battery and when I got up this morning and checked, about 9ish, it was dead again! I bought my tablet in November 2015 and it has been pretty slow the whole time which I can deal with, but to have it dying when it isn't even being used and nothing having changed is a different story. I deleted apps I don't use on it trying to help and everything else but this is ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 8 won't hold charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

beccam35 - Having a battery that keeps the charge is a must. Let's make sure we get your device charged up. When you are charging your tablet do you happen to see a question mark on the screen? If you go to Apps>Settings and Tap on Battery under the device section, do you see what is using your battery?  
JacobVV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
beccam35

No, I don't see a question mark because I turn it on as soon as it has enough charge to allow it to. Yes, I do go to the battery setting to see what is using the battery. I would tell you what it is right now but at this moment it is charging again because it is dead again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for updating us with that information in regards to your battery, beccam35. Let's keep working at this and figure out what is going on. When did this issue start? Was there any changes before this started?
JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes