Ellpsis 8
JOHBOO44
Enthusiast - Level 1

We bought the ellipsis 8 almost 2 years ago. It has never worked well. 6 months ago it just quit working. We have tried every possible suggestion & also took it in to our verizon store for help. The employees could not get it to turn on. I think it is just crazy that we have this tablet that will not even turn on & we are still on the contract! We didn't get insurance on it & even if we would have it would have cost some ridiculous amount of money to get it fixed? Bad deal all around! Would give this 0 stars on a rating! Don't waste your money!

Re: Ellpsis 8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOHBOO44,

Yikes! A device that isn’t working is not what anyone wants. I’m very sorry that we were not able to get the tablet to turn on. When it comes to troubleshooting, we do everything we can to help. I’m sending you a Private Message so I can assist you further. Please respond to me in the Private Message to continue. Thanks!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOHBOO44, I can understand not wanting to be under contract for a device that is not powering on. I would be concerned about this instance as well. I want to make sure we take the next best step to make sure you have a working tablet in your hand. What we can do is offer an Out of Warranty Replacement. We do have a contact line for this device at Verizon Ellipsis Out of Warranty (OOW) department at: 855-614-0403 Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 4:00PM CT. If outside the warranty, we also offer a Certified Like New Replacement at $149.00 under the Discount Replacement CLNR Program (DRCP). I want to advise you of the options available.

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JOHBOO44
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do not want to replace this tablet for $149.00. I paid $50.00 for the new tablet. It is not worth the $50.00 I paid & certainly not worth $149.00. I know many people have had the very same issues I have had with these tablets. The tablets are slow, they do not hold a charge & just run very poorly. I have had issues with the tablet from almost the day it was purchased. It has not turned on for the last six months all while I am still under contract & paying $10.00 a month for nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOHBOO44,

I certainly understand your concern. Are you interested in getting a new Tablet? We can certainly look into options to get you in something brand new.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
FLORIDAKEYSMIKE
Enthusiast - Level 2

It amazes me that you post here that you have never really been able to use this Verizon tablet, so their response is..."just come spend more money...you may not be happy, but we will!" just remember this before your next purchase...

0 Likes