FOTA UPDATE
mdblu1

This update has been stuck on 0% for 2 days. Ive tried rebooting and restarting, but it keeps coming back. Any idea how to get rid of it?

0 Likes
Re: FOTA UPDATE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mdblu1!

2 days is way too long for any update. Is this a software update? Are you gettng an error message of any kind when trying to perform the update? Please share some details with me.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
aslee1066

I also am stuck in a FOTA update that won't allow me to use any action that requires using Wi-Fi. Tried booting, forcing stop, turning WiFi on and off, and finally took to Verizon dealer. Technician didn't know what FOTA was (that's not encouraging) but did a factory reset. Worked for a bit but is now back into same thing. I see others having same problem. What's the fix?  Verizon Ellipse 7 LTE with software MV7A_31D16_422

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place and we are not giving up, aslee1066. Let’s make sure everything is fixed once and for all. Did you set your device up new or resetore your content after it was factory reset? Did you perform any specific function on the tablet when the issue duplicated after the reset? Keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes