Help with pairing my ellipse 7 with Logitech K750 keyboard and mouse
edkaeser

I need help with how to connect my Ellipse 7 with my Logitech K750 and mouse. Since Bluetooth or wireless is the "only way in" to my Ellipse 7. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help with pairing my ellipse 7 with Logitech K750 keyboard and mouse
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

edkaeser, we want to make sure you’re able to use the features you want on your Ellipsis 7 tablet. What happens when you tried connecting the keyboard to the tablet through Bluetooth? Are you receiving any errors/messages?

Because we do not carry this particular Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, you’ll need to verify compatibility with your keyboard/mouse manufacturer for Android devices.

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Edkaeser, getting your device paired is a breeze. Click here for instructions: http://vz.to/1OfRSSN
AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

edkaeser, we want to make sure you’re able to use the features you want on your Ellipsis 7 tablet. What happens when you tried connecting the keyboard to the tablet through Bluetooth? Are you receiving any errors/messages?

Because we do not carry this particular Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, you’ll need to verify compatibility with your keyboard/mouse manufacturer for Android devices.

MarkP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes