Enthusiast - Level 1

My ellipses by Verizon has a cracked screen how can I get it replaced

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I get my screen replaced
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great questions. We currently do not offer Cracked Screen Replacement for tablets. You can try contacting a 3rd party/Premium Retailer to see if they offer this service. Let us know if you have any other questions, we are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great questions. We currently do not offer Cracked Screen Replacement for tablets. You can try contacting a 3rd party/Premium Retailer to see if they offer this service. Let us know if you have any other questions, we are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

0 Likes
sfms

If you do not offer coverage on iPads, what’s the purpose of carrying insurance?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to provide the steps to file an insurance claim with Asurion for screen repair. Please go to phoneclaim.com or call 888-881-2622 to get started. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes