How do I activate kids mode?
kdubbery

yesterday I bought an Ellipsis 8 for my kids to play games on, but I can't find anywhere that tells me how to turn it on kids mode...?

0 Likes
Re: How do I activate kids mode?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Kdubbery,

You came to the right place for help.  What features or services do you want to disable on the tablet?  Let us know so we can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
nrwatts

I want to limit time spent on device and no purchases without adults and no access to emails,etc? Is kids mode on this device?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's an app that overlays and limits access to the other apps on the phone, and you need a passcode to get out of it. When  it's activated, you can only access the programs and apps that you have allowed.

There isn't an option (that I am aware of, with this app) that lets you limit the time spent in the app - I use it with my grandkids, ages, 5 & almost 4, and I simply set a timer, and when it goes off, it's time to do something else.  They don't always like it, but that;s the rules!

0 Likes