How do I delete Sound Recorder files on the Ellipsis 7?
scotton

How do I delete songs on the sound recorder app?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sound Recorder on Ellipsis 7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, scotton. We certainly understand the importance of understanding the ins and outs of the 3rd party apps that we all enjoy.
In regards to this particular app I would be unable to provide a step by step guide on how to perform this function because it is a 3rd party app and we do not have specifics available to us. I would recommend to visit the app website or contact the developer for further information. I appreciate the opportunity to assist and do hope that this information has been helpful. Please reach back out to us if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon.
SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Sound Recorder on Ellipsis 7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, scotton. We certainly understand the importance of understanding the ins and outs of the 3rd party apps that we all enjoy.
In regards to this particular app I would be unable to provide a step by step guide on how to perform this function because it is a 3rd party app and we do not have specifics available to us. I would recommend to visit the app website or contact the developer for further information. I appreciate the opportunity to assist and do hope that this information has been helpful. Please reach back out to us if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon.
SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes