How do I get my tablet running faster?
alysonj
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since I updated to 5.1.1,  I can't download apps or access my emails. Tablet is running very slow.  Issues since upgrading to 5.1.1

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Since I updated to 5.1.1, I can't download apps or access my emails. Tablet is running very slow.
sherby
Enthusiast - Level 1

First try restarting the tablet.  If that doesn't speed things up, you may have to reset to factory.  You essentially updated the tablet and updates are notoriously unreliable.   Once you reset, then it is a clean load.  I would load each app separately and test and if there is a bad app then you can remove it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Since I updated to 5.1.1, I can't download apps or access my emails. Tablet is running very slow.
sherby
Enthusiast - Level 1

First try restarting the tablet.  If that doesn't speed things up, you may have to reset to factory.  You essentially updated the tablet and updates are notoriously unreliable.   Once you reset, then it is a clean load.  I would load each app separately and test and if there is a bad app then you can remove it.

0 Likes
alysonj
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, ended up resetting to factory. Most of my apps were still there, downloaded other apps with no problem. Forgot that I had taken out my SD Card awhile ago so I need to add my pictures again. So far everything is working fine.

0 Likes
sherby
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also don't forget the tablet is similar to a computer. You need to restart

it once every week or so just to keep the weird stuff from raising its ugly

head.

0 Likes
alysonj
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reminder.

Sent from my iPhone

Carol

0 Likes