How do I get the latest update?
kahunamike
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see that there's a xx27 firmware version from these forums but when I go to Settings->Update, it just seems to keep checking the servers for an update and doesn't do anything. I've tried this at least 5+ times. Is the update server dead?  Was the xx27 firmware pulled?

Thanks,
Mike

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get the latest update? Keeps checking but doesn't do anything
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kahunamike! Help has arrived! Updates are important to keeping your device up to date and resolving any previous concerns! To confirm, you are going to Settings, then "System Updates" then "Check for new system update" correct? The system updates are released in batches to thousands of devices at a time. If you don't see the update available, please don't fear, as it can take some time to be pushed through to your device. Let's give it 24 hours. Thanks so much and enjoy your holiday weekend!

KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get the latest update? Keeps checking but doesn't do anything
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kahunamike! Help has arrived! Updates are important to keeping your device up to date and resolving any previous concerns! To confirm, you are going to Settings, then "System Updates" then "Check for new system update" correct? The system updates are released in batches to thousands of devices at a time. If you don't see the update available, please don't fear, as it can take some time to be pushed through to your device. Let's give it 24 hours. Thanks so much and enjoy your holiday weekend!

KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes