Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I manage my storage?
Turkus_Gyrational

My tablet thinks it's out of space even after I delete apps. Not only does my tablet maintain that I've used up all of the storage, but it also does not let me download apps that I clearly have enough space for (I have 400 free mb and it won't let me download an app that is 100 mb).

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My tablet thinks it's out of space even after I delete apps. Is there any way to get back the free space I “lost?”
Snn5
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
Re: My tablet thinks it's out of space even after I delete apps. Is there any way to get back the free space I “lost?”
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Important Note: Memory Management

Check out that link.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having enough storage space is absolutely necessary Turkus_Gyrational, let's get you back enjoying all the features your tablet offers!

First, we need the software version number. Please go to Settings>About Tablet>SW Version. Then, please go back to Settings>Storage; what is available space? Lastly, please let us know if other apps function correctly, such as email sycning, backups, etc.

AdaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes