How do I save my content to my SD card, and how do I move apps to the SD Card?
Rod3c

I bought and installed a 32gb micro SD card in my Ellipsis 8. The storage capacity of the micro SD card is visible, but I can not save ANYTHING to the card! I cannot save nor download to the sd card. There are no options to transfer or move apps, photos, or docs to sd card. Went to Verizon and was told by the fourth associate that an update MAY be coming to fix this issue in the next month or two...maybe.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I save my content to my SD card, and how do I move apps to the SD Card?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Applications are no longer installed on the SD card because of the way Google has written the code.

You can save pictures and documents and music on the SD card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I save my content to my SD card, and how do I move apps to the SD Card?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Applications are no longer installed on the SD card because of the way Google has written the code.

You can save pictures and documents and music on the SD card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Pengone
Enthusiast - Level 2

How it doesn't allow anything to save to the SD card. If a fix is coming, can we get a confirmation on this?

0 Likes